RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 has been announced by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway for the 3115 Apprentice posts on its official website The online application link for the RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be activated on 27 September 2023 at @er.indianrailways.gov.in. The applicants should go through the RRC ER Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully and apply online on or before 26 October 2023 through the link given below.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Western Railway ( ER )|
|Post Name||Apprentice Posts|
|Apply Online Start Date||27 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 October 2023|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the Division||No of Vacancy|
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- National Trade Certificate by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Merit basis
- Document verification.
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- As per Apprenticeship Act, Check Advertisement for Salary
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1.||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the RRC Eastern Railway (ER) Apprentice Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Publish/ Starting Date for ER application submission : 27 September 2023
- Last Date for ER Jobs form submission : 26 October 2023