Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is going to recruit Scientist 68 Post. For that ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022 notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for ISRO Scientist Vacancy 2022. Eligible candidates apply with online mode @isro.gov.in
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for ISRO Scientist jobs in 2022. We give all the details about how to apply for ISRO Scientist Online Form 2022, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
ISRO official website www.isro.gov.in has released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of Scientist Post. This notification is 16 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process for ISRO Recruitment 2022.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by ISRO Vacancy Online to apply for Scientist Post. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until Last Date. ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022 Last Date is 19/12/2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode and Read this article for ISRO Scientist Notification 2022.
Job summary ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Department:ndian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Name of Exam:Scientist / Engineer
- No. of Vacancy:68 Post
- Salary:Rs. 56100/- (Level 10)
- Job Location:All India
- Apply Mode:Online
- Apply Last Date:19/12/2022
- Official Website:@isro.gov.in
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics):21
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical):33
- Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science):14
Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics):
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Electronics & Communication Engineering [Paper Code: EC]
Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical):
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Mechanical Engineering [Paper Code: ME]
Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science):
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science Engineering with First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information Technology [Paper Code: CS]
- Cut-off Date of Age is 19/12/2022
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC (Male): Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST / ESM / PWD: Nil
- Female Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Interview.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for Interview in the ratio of 1:7 shall be based on the GATE Scores awarded and not on GATE marks or GATE Rank.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the following attributes, viz. Technical (Academic) knowledge [40 marks], General Awareness in relevance to the area of Specialization (technical) [20 marks]; Presentation / Communication Skill [20 marks]; Comprehension [10 marks] and Academic achievements [10 marks], totaling to 100 marks.
- Candidates will have to score minimum 60 marks in the Interview and PWBD candidates will have to score minimum 50 marks in the Interview.
- For generation of the final panel, 50% weightage will be given to GATE Scores and 50% weightage to Interview marks.
Steps to apply for ISRO Scientist Online Form 2022
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website between 29.11.2022 and 19.12.2022.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 19.12.2022.
- APPLY LINK:Click Here
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:Click Here
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE:Click Here
- Start Date for submission of Online Applications: 29/11/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 19/12/2022
- Last Date for Pay Fee Online: 21/12/2022