Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records : In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?Any ROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat Records of Rights
Protects The Rights Of The Owner Of The Land
1. Helps to get loan from a bank
2. Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
3. A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
Uses of Gujarat Records of Rights
1.Can be used to check the ownership of the land
2. Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
3. Works as a vital document during land sale
4. Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
5. During land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records
How To Get Gujarat Old Land Record From 1955 to Today
Step 1: Visit Any ROR Gujarat website
Step 2: Click on the “View Land Record – Rural or View Land Record – Urban “ tab.
Step 3: On the next page, you will be introduced to several links, including VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D Notice for Mutation.
Step 4: To check 7/12 land records, click VF7 Survey No. Details as shown on the image above.
Step 5: After that, enter all the details, including taluka, district, survey number, and village, get access to your land records.a