RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: Apply for RRC ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in RRC ECR? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for RRC ECR Apprentice Form 2023. RRC ECR has released a notification for Apprentice 1832 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2023, You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||RRC East Central Railway (ECR)|
|Apply Last Date||09/12/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
RRC ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Details
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||Nil|
AGREEMENT OF TRAINING:
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship Training with the applicable relevant provisions.
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules’1992), candidate will be paid Apprentice Compensation as prescribed
- It is not obligatory on the part of employer to offer any employment to the passed out Trade Apprentices on completion of the period of Apprenticeship training in the establishment nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the Apprentice to accept an employment under the Employer
- In case the selected candidate is minor, then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
- For any problems in ONLINE submission and printing of application, call on 0612-2200035 from 11.00 a.m to 17.00 p.m (except Saturday/Sundays and Holidays)
Selection Process 2023
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division / Unit.
- The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the RRC ECR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Step-1: Check the eligibility from the RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2023
- Step-2: Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website rrcecr.gov.in or actappt.rrcecr.in
- Step-3: Fill out the application form
- Step-4: Upload the required documents
- Step-5: Pay Fees
- Step-6: Print the Application Form
- Start Date for Apply Online : 10/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 09/12/2023