State Bank of India has released the notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023. Eligible/Interested candidates can submitted online Application @official Website before 07-12- 2023. According to this notification, this notification has been issued for 8283 posts of SBI Clerk. The official Notification has released on 17 November 2023 and the Last date for submission on application form is 07 December 2023. All the Details Regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 are given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||State Bank of India ( SBI )|
|Post Name||Junior Associate ( Customer Support & Sales )|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start Date to Apply||17/11/2023|
|Last Date To Apply||07/12/2023|
|Salary||Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 29,000/-|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
Job Details: Posts
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Total No. of Posts:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2023.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1995 and not later than 01.04.2003 (both days inclusive).
|SI.||Category||Fee/ intimation Charges|
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Phase – II: Main Examination:
The Selection Process for SBI Clerks involves the online prelims written exam followed by the online written mains exam. A suitable number of candidates will be called for document verification (DV) on the basis of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam. The SBI Clerk Final selection will be done on the basis of the Mains Exam.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply
Candidates can follow the easy steps given below to register for SBI clerk recruitment 2023.
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in.
- Click on SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Fill the application form and pay the application fees.
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.
- Start Date to Apply : 17/11/2023
- Last Date To Apply : 07/12/2023